This Is Eiis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Eiis

Guild Forum Eiis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Roleplaying games

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Werminard
Novice adventurer
Novice adventurer
Werminard

Roleplaying games Empty
PostSubject: Roleplaying games   Roleplaying games EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 5:25 pm

Hail,

I'd like to know if anyone here enjoy playing roleplaying games? Not computer ones of course. It would be nice to tell some stories and adventures. I hope that i will find someone intrested in that kind of fun.
Back to top Go down
Veralin
King of Ravenfell
Veralin

Roleplaying games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying games   Roleplaying games EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 11:06 am

I started playing AD&D 2nd edition back in the eighties i think. Have played that for many years, followed by planescape. After that is played and DM'd D&D. I like to add puzzles into the adventures i create. I use my own world which is reused by some friends in their D&D games.

The quests i create are based on fairy tales, true stories and other fantasy like biblic stories. I very much fancy lower level parties and all members must be well thought off, with character backgrounds and alike. The quests are not too easy and sometimes the mobs are way too hard, so the peeps are learning to think before they act (a skill not many d&d players have).

I haven't played d&d for a long time now, but i really want to start a new party soon.
Back to top Go down
Werminard
Novice adventurer
Novice adventurer
Werminard

Roleplaying games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying games   Roleplaying games EmptyTue Jun 01, 2010 6:48 pm

At last respond in my topic Smile nice to meet you, well i played few rpg systems, i would like to play here at the forum, if you are interested we can start. i don't play rom now but i can be online here.
Thank you for respond.
Back to top Go down
firemore
Aslan Valley Guide
firemore

Roleplaying games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying games   Roleplaying games EmptyThu Nov 04, 2010 9:12 pm

Hi,
I'm new here, and saw this post. I'm not a very experienced rpg-er (or it mustbe the rpg-rocket Twisted Evil )
bu if yuo start playing rom @eiis, ill try to join your rpg-adventure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eufé
Novice adventurer
Novice adventurer
Eufé

Roleplaying games Empty
PostSubject: pfff   Roleplaying games EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 10:46 pm

Hey all, server is down pff Evil or Very Mad

Testing the forum Smile
Back to top Go down
Veralin
King of Ravenfell
Veralin

Roleplaying games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying games   Roleplaying games EmptyThu Feb 24, 2011 11:16 pm

Check IRC, theres a link somewhere on the forum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Roleplaying games Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roleplaying games   Roleplaying games Empty

Back to top Go down

Roleplaying games
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This Is Eiis :: EIIS :: Off-topic-
Jump to: