This Is Eiis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Eiis

Guild Forum Eiis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Low FPS Solution !

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcony
King of Ravenfell
Marcony

Low FPS Solution ! Empty
PostSubject: Low FPS Solution !   Low FPS Solution ! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:49 pm

I bet this should go under guides, but there is a chance of people seeing it here more than anywhere else in this forum.

I've not bad Lappy 256 Mb Nvidia dedicated up to 500Mb shared 3 Gigz kingstone DDR2 and running on WINE under Linux Box. I've crashed couple of times at Jisha but i just realized its all because of my FPS dropping to a negative number, now what I've done as a mage when being at Jisha is to zoom in on Wall so my FPS doesn't drop below 3, but thats not enough ! So I've researched a bit, and came across a file that mods your a RoM removing all cast spells therefore improving your FPS !

http://bit.ly/cleanerfps

this is the link , download it and simply extract it to /Program Files/Runes of Magic folder

It does NOT replace any file in your RoM all it does - don't ask how - removes all the Spells effect ( many of eyecandy effects ) . I can't see my flame goin to mob but who cares, i know what i am doing Smile you CAN see stunned Mob as Iced or Electrocuted. For Now i'm still testing it but as i see there is a great improvement in my gaming performance.

Try it and tell me how it works for you. Cheers !

Last edited by Marcony on Sun Apr 18, 2010 2:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.theromwiki.com/EiiS
Leananana
Explorer of the Howling Mountains
Explorer of the Howling Mountains
Leananana

Low FPS Solution ! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Low FPS Solution !   Low FPS Solution ! EmptySun Apr 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Yea it really works, i had biggest lag inside HoS but with the RemoveSpellEffect i had as high FPS as ever Wink
Back to top Go down

Low FPS Solution !
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This Is Eiis :: EIIS :: Guides-
Jump to: