This Is Eiis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Eiis

Guild Forum Eiis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

what did u played apart from rom :D

Go down 
+6
Gigglearrows
Erythrocla
Veralin
Iwan
Orisian
Zuczek
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Zuczek
Adventurer of Silverspring

what did u played apart from rom :D Empty
PostSubject: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyMon May 30, 2011 11:51 pm

As in title. Have you played any mmo before rom? or is rom your first one? Laughing trying to make forum more alive Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Orisian
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:02 am

For me RoM is the only MMO atm Smile Though, methinks, im serious exception Very Happy I checked Lineage in the past, but didnt play in full sence of the word Smile
Back to top Go down
https://eiis.forumotion.com
Zuczek

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyTue May 31, 2011 1:14 am

no Ori, you're not an exception Very Happy Rom is only mmo for me atm too, since there is no time for anything else afro
Back to top Go down
Orisian
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyTue May 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Well, for sure i never had idea to play 2 at a time, even if i could be Smile Looks like absolutely unconsiderable option for my taste Smile
Back to top Go down
Zuczek

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyTue May 31, 2011 10:56 pm

heheh i used to play 2 at a time but other game only for check and it was rubbish (btw. I was on about allods) Very Happy and it was loong ago ,and now im not even bothered to check out other mmo's Laughing
Back to top Go down
Orisian
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:23 pm

The only stuff that i managed out to check along with RoM were simulating games "18 Wheels Of Steel Extreme Trucker" & "UK Truck Simulator" Smile Nice enough, but still previous ones of such direction were a bit more interesting..

Or they were just new for me back then Wink
Back to top Go down
Iwan
Novice adventurer
Novice adventurer
Iwan

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyWed Jun 01, 2011 6:26 pm

RoM is the only mmo that I've played for a longer time. I tried Allods but just for few days. Few ears before I have spent much time with a Neverwinter Nights multiplayer but I guess that it doesn't count Wink
Back to top Go down
Veralin
King of Ravenfell
Veralin

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyMon Jun 06, 2011 2:21 pm

I checked out WoW, LOTRO and Champions Online. None of them i like very much. I don't play anything besides ROM. Though i used to play a lot of Transport Tycoon.

Damn i forget first MMORPG i ever played; a text based MuD! Realms of Despair, that was awesome. I played a ranger back then. Level cap was 40 Wink

Last edited by Veralin on Wed Jun 15, 2011 1:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Erythrocla
Conqueror of Ystra Highlands

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyTue Jun 14, 2011 11:48 am

Before ROM i had a break of 2years or so from MMO's. And played a lot on PS3 Wink. But then Eufé pulled me into ROM Razz
So 2 years before ROM i played WOW as first MMO ever in a term of 2y. I must say i don't mis WOW but i trully mis my druid Smile (ch4 druid will be back Wink).
It was fun seeing around 5 people ganking up on me in dire bear form and couldn't kill me xD (btw, first druid with >40k hp :p when cap was lvl70).
Back to top Go down
Gigglearrows

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyFri Jun 17, 2011 10:30 pm

1y played archlord till i lost all my unique accesory via glitch/bug, then played lineage 2, dekaron, last chaos, battle of the immortals, UT3 but didnt play them for too long. then i found rom lol and played it for much time, tried wow but didnt like it. now playing aion on private server ^_^
Back to top Go down
Jubilate
King of Ravenfell

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 11:55 am

Rom is my first MMO
I did play a lot of single person roll playing games (Gotic--cant remember any more atm - old....)
At this moment i also play a little bit RIFT......is nice too....:-)))
not as nice as RoM of course...
Back to top Go down
Kyrinakyri
Novice adventurer
Novice adventurer

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 7:54 am

I have played wow, but wow is to pro for me and not that fun what we have in ROM.
On this moment i played only ROM and unreal tournament a little bit for the fun.
What i have played a lot is the turn based game heroes of might and magic serie 2,3,4 and 5.

Back to top Go down
Stink
Explorer of the Howling Mountains

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 11:34 am

I tried WoW once or twice before but it sucked...I guess CoD Live doesn't count...or does it?
spazzy...
Back to top Go down
Teller
Teller

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 11:48 am

Nice to browse and see what people have played before, or are playing now.

I have played other MMO's before - my first MMORPG was Archlord. Really loved this game and was sorry to leave it due to personal problems at that time. I belonged to a very strong guild called Genesis and loved the seige wars in the game. Pity that Game Masters lost this game and it was taken over by somebody else so my character is forever deleted there.

I played ROSE and had my character levelled to 250 and then reborn - was levelling up again but it got very boring. Guild I was in was not very active and so I gave up the game. I was approached by my old guild master just yesterday (who is also playing ROM now on Macantacht). She says that they are asking about me and do I want to come back to game. There will never be enough time for two MMO's - so ROM is enough for me. I will stick with ROM.

I find that ROM is just very expensive - pity. So expensive to level up equipment so it takes a long time. Love Eiis - great people in guild and great leadership.

Thanks guys Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Gigglearrows

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 7:48 pm

Teller wrote:
Archlord

I was in noobkillahs Wink rly enjoyed that time
Back to top Go down
Teller
Teller

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D EmptyWed Dec 14, 2011 3:35 pm

Btw I see you also played Battle of the Immortals Giggle. Seems we try the same games Smile . I forgot tpo mention I played that as well for a bit - managed a reasonably high level of 65. Pity it not 3d - only 2,5d and we could not "tilt" the view - otherwise not a bad game at all. Because of this I stopped here - never did join any guild or make any online friends on this game - very lonely as a result Sad .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what did u played apart from rom :D   what did u played apart from rom :D Empty

Back to top Go down

what did u played apart from rom :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This Is Eiis :: EIIS :: Off-topic-
Jump to: