This Is Eiis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Eiis

Guild Forum Eiis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Instance Guide Link

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kikuczijo
Adventurer of Silverspring

Instance Guide Link Empty
PostSubject: Instance Guide Link   Instance Guide Link EmptyMon Jan 31, 2011 3:38 am

Here it is, full guide to all instances and worldbosses:

https://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=169921

Read before next ZS raid: Very Happy

You can also watch this movies on youtube:
-Balothar solo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqIzhwAICBo

note that, messege:
"Your pathetic attacks cant hurt Balothat" - ha has some more def/dodge rate
"I love to kill" - he will crate firepatch when moving, stay away form tank and fire
"look at the difference of power" - extra dmg, nothing to worry about if tank is tanking
"Which weapon will drink blood today" - second stage, DD must to destroy 3 kind of weapon
"Let this fierce axe show you the way to hell" - third stage started, 4th wepon and boss attacks, next he will summon tornado
"Its doomsday, This world will end" - he start casting doomsday, everybody must hug him, tornado will interupt boss cating doomsday, if tank make boss back to rest of raid hagging isnt nessesary becouse tornado will stay at tank

-Zurhidon Messenger (mostly on 2rd stage raid go to center of circle, tank aggro boss to some distance)

1st stage - kill the boss (Zurhidon Messenger), adds will fire at random target in party (they are indestructible and make 1000-2500 per hit), priest should spam GH, all raid stay close, adds are indestructible now, and they will continousely fire till end
2nd stage - Demon Lord ress Zurhidon Messenger, ZM will cast mdmg debuff from time to time, interupt his cast or few low hp can die, kill the boss
3rd stage - Demnn Lord will stand himself against party, tank should take him for some distance, adds will 1 by 1 attack (move) and loss indestructible buff
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBBRWouK2F4
Back to top Go down
Veralin
King of Ravenfell
Veralin

PostSubject: Re: Instance Guide Link   Instance Guide Link EmptyWed Feb 02, 2011 3:38 pm

Being priest I hope you all won't mind me for not paying attention and just ram GH through my keyboard?

Now on the serious side: Nice Kiku and very helpfull! Hope a lot of guildies will read this.
And to check if one read it, i offer 10k for a whisp with the words: dear vera, i just read the guides Wink

Veralin

Back to top Go down
Kikuczijo

PostSubject: Re: Instance Guide Link   Instance Guide Link EmptyFri Feb 04, 2011 3:04 am

Last 2 runs in ZS there wasnt Demon Lord. We propobly killed Zurhidon Messenger to fast on 2nd stage. Very Happy
There are some crazy DD pullers always in party.

btw. forgot about "esc" function in ZS

When we going through corridors from 1st to 2nd, and 2nd to 3rd and from 3rd to 4th, Zurhidon Assasins will attacks party, they are invisible. Only way to find them is to havent target anything, only then the game will automaticly target Zurhidon Assasin. So you have to remember to press "esc" to lose dead target when Zurhidon Assasin strike. There will be firepatch when they come.
Back to top Go down
Kikuczijo

PostSubject: Re: Instance Guide Link   Instance Guide Link EmptySun Mar 06, 2011 7:59 pm

Andaphelmor in 10 minutes:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkHC5XqNTYE&feature=related

And plese dont say that there is no enough dsp to kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Instance Guide Link   Instance Guide Link Empty

Back to top Go down

Instance Guide Link
Page 1 of 1