This Is Eiis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Eiis

Guild Forum Eiis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Pet System for Runes of Magic

Go down 
AuthorMessage

New Pet System for Runes of Magic Empty
PostSubject: New Pet System for Runes of Magic   New Pet System for Runes of Magic EmptyTue Jun 08, 2010 6:18 pm

The next expansion to the third chapter of Runes of Magic is still to come this month bringing with it a selection of new features to Chapter III – The Elder Kingdoms.

Patch 3.0.2 integrates, amongst others, over 100 virtual pets with a range of new functions. Players will be able to access the new pets after completing a specific quest at the end of which they can receive pet eggs after defeating an NPC opponent. Once players have summoned their useful companions a wide range of skills will be available to them. The pets can be managed, cared for, and even combined together using an extensive menu.

These pets can also be allocated various attributes such as experience, talent and loyalty which will directly have an effect on players’ characters in many different ways. For instance, the loyalty value of a pet will directly determine the probability of it attacking an opponent. The more trained and happier a pet is, the more strongly it will support its master in battle or in producing crafting materials.

Players can also benefit from effective buffs during combat depending on their pets’ attributes. To begin with players will be able to own up to six pets and will be able to summon one of them at any one time. Two extra slots will be activated in the future.

Further information on the new pet system will soon be available on our website!

New Pet System for Runes of Magic Pic-1031

New Pet System for Runes of Magic Pic-1030

The original post can be found here.
Back to top Go down
Veralin
King of Ravenfell
Veralin

PostSubject: Re: New Pet System for Runes of Magic   New Pet System for Runes of Magic EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 9:48 am

Cool. I hope i can cast my Lucky Frog, Oak Walker and pet at the same time for my warden. Will be a real zoo Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: New Pet System for Runes of Magic   New Pet System for Runes of Magic EmptyWed Jun 09, 2010 1:28 pm

That is actually something I fear *grins* This will cause horrendous lag for all of us I think Wink And my curing shot... what shall I do when there are even more pets around? lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Pet System for Runes of Magic   New Pet System for Runes of Magic Empty

Back to top Go down

New Pet System for Runes of Magic
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This Is Eiis :: EIIS :: Public Forum-
Jump to: