This Is Eiis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Eiis

Guild Forum Eiis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Marcony
King of Ravenfell
Marcony

Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call Empty
PostSubject: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 2:43 pm

http://forum.runesofmagic.com/showthread.php?t=204172

What i read out, i think there will be NO MORE /y Item still in loot !

Second, we can go hoto in NORMAL mode as we did and get PURE YELLOW STATS ! ( Prices decrease XD XD XD )

did anyone get nerfed ? I got my Berserker decreased to 50 lvl, other than that all my skills got 900 seconds duration now instead of lame 300 XD

I feel like this tweak gave us bit more on the durability of our powers, which i like Smile some got 50lvl cap skills but i doubt most of us got it above 55 anyways.

Read and tell us what happened to your skill
Back to top Go down
http://www.theromwiki.com/EiiS

PostSubject: Re: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 3:34 pm

I get increased parry for my knight, after that it was all just numbers to me Laughing .

Been scouting the Rom forums, seems there will be an instance timer on some instances. Means you can save your progress but only run an instance once every 1 day 15 hours on the higher level ones. Plus guarrenteed clean stats (i think so don't quote me on this) can only be obtained in hard mode. According to the forum hoto now =normal, hoto hard = bloomin impossible affraid .

Safe to say theres a lot of people not happy bout that as they love to farm Hos etc. As long as i can reset cyc i don't care though Cool .

We'll all find out anyway when the patch comes, some free adv bind lifter gift offers would be nice too lol!
Back to top Go down
Marcony
King of Ravenfell
Marcony

PostSubject: Re: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 4:47 pm

Krazyfish wrote:
I get increased parry for my knight, after that it was all just numbers to me Laughing .

Been scouting the Rom forums, seems there will be an instance timer on some instances. Means you can save your progress but only run an instance once every 1 day 15 hours on the higher level ones. Plus guarrenteed clean stats (i think so don't quote me on this) can only be obtained in hard mode. According to the forum hoto now =normal, hoto hard = bloomin impossible affraid .

Safe to say theres a lot of people not happy bout that as they love to farm Hos etc. As long as i can reset cyc i don't care though Cool .

We'll all find out anyway when the patch comes, some free adv bind lifter gift offers would be nice too lol!

Krazy :p there is no Hard mode , only Normal as it was before and Easy Smile according to the patch notes.
but yes, that instance saving thing is just weird and i really got to see for myself how it works to completely understand the concept !

All RARE purple items got maga BOOST ! which is awesome Smile wel.. im gonna find out in like 10hs (my download is just sutnning slow) lol XD i will have all night to check things.. please update me if you find anything exciting or not
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 5:54 pm

What I found mega exciting is the following! *grins*

Changed equipment's "bind"-properties:

* Instead of "bind on picked up" the following items are now "bind on equipped"
o Aguar's Conquering Sword
o Kibensty's Blade of Constraint
o Henolid's Staff of Admiration.

This means I can craft the Sword and Dagger and people don't need an advanced bind lifter to be able to get it from me! YAY!!!!

And my curing shot changes sound exciting too Smile Cooldown has been set to 12 seconds. The effect duration has been set to 20 seconds (from 10 seconds).

The stuff about the instance progress being saved sounds interesting for harder dungeons but we'll have to find out how it really works I guess Wink

Overall I think this patch really sounds good, except that buff food's percentage values got nerfed.
Back to top Go down
Marcony
King of Ravenfell
Marcony

PostSubject: Re: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 6:57 pm

Pheria wrote:
What I found mega exciting is the following! *grins*

Changed equipment's "bind"-properties:

* Instead of "bind on picked up" the following items are now "bind on equipped"
o Aguar's Conquering Sword
o Kibensty's Blade of Constraint
o Henolid's Staff of Admiration.

This means I can craft the Sword and Dagger and people don't need an advanced bind lifter to be able to get it from me! YAY!!!!

And my curing shot changes sound exciting too Smile Cooldown has been set to 12 seconds. The effect duration has been set to 20 seconds (from 10 seconds).

The stuff about the instance progress being saved sounds interesting for harder dungeons but we'll have to find out how it really works I guess Wink

Overall I think this patch really sounds good, except that buff food's percentage values got nerfed.

Food got nerfed a lot but its mostly at instances that its being used and since now we have two options normal and easy hard that makes food kind of pointless just a lil buff. But now at least those who do not have super gear or stats can go to hoto to get it themselves,bit dirty but its a start to get into normal lvls ! that is great news .. Besides as i have had heard the pioneers of hoto had 6k hp ( casters ) ... so Pheria, wanna give it a good soon ? ETA 3hs - to finish patch download .. i hate large patches !
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:06 pm

I just finished patching, going to take a look now Smile

I was already thinking that Hoto in easy mode is probably a good way to get to know the instance *grins* Well let's see, not really sure if my group heal is good enough but as my curing shot got improved, that might even work out, who knows...
Back to top Go down
Marcony
King of Ravenfell
Marcony

PostSubject: Re: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:17 pm

Pheria wrote:
I just finished patching, going to take a look now Smile

I was already thinking that Hoto in easy mode is probably a good way to get to know the instance *grins* Well let's see, not really sure if my group heal is good enough but as my curing shot got improved, that might even work out, who knows...

I still got couple hours to go :\ probably will be up all night XD .. its weekend for me anyways :p Hoto GH is 6.5 needed and more Smile lets see how easy mode is, little debt will do no harm Smile
Back to top Go down
Dwimenor
Adventurer of Silverspring
Dwimenor

PostSubject: Re: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:32 pm

So...at "normal" clean stats on purple will be 100% drop... Smile
Gonna get clean hd CYC set
Let only dias be at AH again, so I can get puries:)
Back to top Go down
http://tibiaspy.com
Marcony
King of Ravenfell
Marcony

PostSubject: Re: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:43 pm

Dwimenor wrote:
So...at "normal" clean stats on purple will be 100% drop... Smile
Gonna get clean hd CYC set
Let only dias be at AH again, so I can get puries:)

but it only works for HoTo and HoS for now Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 7:55 pm

Marc don't worry that you can't get online yet, it's a major lag fest only anyway. You can't do a thing like that, well maybe except gathering...

Took me about 2 minutes to be fully logged in and actually see in chat that I said hello, then it took me another 3 minutes to leave my house.... Lag spikes with server response times of up to 75000 ms :/ It is more than awful. Chatting is interesting as sometimes your messages take ages to appear Wink
Back to top Go down
Marcony
King of Ravenfell
Marcony

PostSubject: Re: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call EmptyThu Apr 22, 2010 8:16 pm

Pheria wrote:
Marc don't worry that you can't get online yet, it's a major lag fest only anyway. You can't do a thing like that, well maybe except gathering...

Took me about 2 minutes to be fully logged in and actually see in chat that I said hello, then it took me another 3 minutes to leave my house.... Lag spikes with server response times of up to 75000 ms :/ It is more than awful. Chatting is interesting as sometimes your messages take ages to appear Wink

You just described a normal day for me Razz haha .. j/k .. but if that's the case i will be having the usually unable to connect to servers situation ! Ahh finally some time to finish my unfinished books XD i will be seeing you guys at midnight that is if i can't connect Smile

The cool part as i was reading, we will be getting 50+ reset stones Smile not that some of us need it but well .. time to redistribute your skills Wink

EDIT: and im reading how McAfee have destroyed all Windows XP machines today XD

Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call Network
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call   Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call Empty

Back to top Go down

Patch Notes 3.0.0 - The King's Call
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This Is Eiis :: EIIS :: Public Forum-
Jump to: