This Is Eiis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Eiis

Guild Forum Eiis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Time to say Goodbye

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Teller
Explorer of the Howling Mountains
Explorer of the Howling Mountains
Teller

Time to say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Time to say Goodbye   Time to say Goodbye EmptyMon Mar 19, 2012 6:56 pm

Hi Eiis. For a while now I have been thinking that I need to stop playing and take a rest. Due to my very busy job schedule at the moment, I just do not have enough spare time to spend on the game and also have enough time with my family. I am also a bit frustrated with the game itself at the moment.

For this reason I have decided to stop playing for a while (which might be a long time). Sad

I just want to thank you all for a very nice friendly guild. I always felt at home here. There are so many good people in Eiis.

Thanks to the Council members and especially Ori for the time here. Thanks to Jubi for her friendliness with everyone making the game more fun.

But there are many others in the guild who have been kind and helpful to me - good friends all of you Smile

My best to you all. BYE !!!!!!

Teller (or "Plate" - as Lok always called me)
Back to top Go down
Jubilate
King of Ravenfell

Time to say Goodbye Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time to say Goodbye   Time to say Goodbye EmptyTue Mar 20, 2012 9:12 am

Sad to see you go Teller, but i can understand, real life, work and family is more important than a game, even if the game is RoM
Smile
i wish you all the best in life
take care

HUGS
Jubi
Back to top Go down

Time to say Goodbye
Page 1 of 1