This Is Eiis
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This Is Eiis

Guild Forum Eiis

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Explenation playname

Go down 
+6
Eufé
Gigglearrows
Zuczek
Orisian
Veralin
Erythrocla
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zuczek
Adventurer of Silverspring

Explenation playname - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Explenation playname   Explenation playname - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 23, 2011 7:06 pm

Oh, c'mon don't tell me that you let them idiots pick on u affraid
Back to top Go down
Stink
Explorer of the Howling Mountains

PostSubject: Re: Explenation playname   Explenation playname - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 24, 2011 11:20 am

I don't care about them...I stick to my 2 friends and that's it...the guys that pick on me are just like human tanks of bronze and no brain...
Back to top Go down
Jubilate
King of Ravenfell

PostSubject: Re: Explenation playname   Explenation playname - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 2:15 pm

Spazzy. tell em if they ever pick on you again you will send your MoM from the Netherlands and she will
make sure they never pick on you again.......rggrgrrgrg...........(angy Jubi.....ppl picking on others...so rude)

and remember....ppl that pick on others are just really self insecure about themselfs.......so...they know in some way you stand above them..thats why they pick on you.
Later you will laugh when you have a great job, great life and they are nobodys cheers
Back to top Go down
Stink

PostSubject: Re: Explenation playname   Explenation playname - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Ohhh XD I stick up for myself, I don't just sit there allthe time, I just block the weirdos out of my mind and ofcourse Jubi, I'll tell them Xþ I don't WANT a great job, I wanna be a garbage man
Back to top Go down
Teller
Teller

PostSubject: Re: Explenation playname   Explenation playname - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 4:48 pm

I see it been 6 months since last post here but thought I would explain my name. There is a pair of comedians/magicians that I really enjoy to watch - their names are Penn and Teller. Teller is the more noisy one of the two - Penn acrually never says anything at all. So Teller comes from this.

Lokstar tells me the teller is a plate in German - so I am called Plate where Lokstar is concerned. I like it Razz
Back to top Go down
danta
Novice adventurer
Novice adventurer
danta

Character sheet
Name: Danta

PostSubject: Re: Explenation playname   Explenation playname - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 8:55 pm

lol i picked up on your names meaning straight away tell without even reading this! Razz

Mine actually comes from devil may crys main character who is called "dante" but obviously loads of people name themselves after main characters so I changed it abit to make it my own Smile

P.S. nothing to do with the fact I didn't know how to spell it when I first started using it so obviously no-one else would have it if its spelt wrong lol!
Back to top Go down
Jubilate
King of Ravenfell

PostSubject: Re: Explenation playname   Explenation playname - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 13, 2012 6:27 pm

bounce
ha ha......the name and reason for picking suits you very well i think......... Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Explenation playname   Explenation playname - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Explenation playname
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
This Is Eiis :: EIIS :: Off-topic-
Jump to: